Family Hotel in Turin
DUPARC Contemporary Suites is the perfect family hotel in Turin
Why choose the DUPARC for your family holiday in Turin:
- An easy welcome to make at easy your kids from the first moment;
- Safety, our suites are cleaned daily with sanitizing products;
- Space, our suites are apartments between 60 and 130 m², where your children can draw, run and play freely;
- Total independence, the suites have a fully equipped kitchen;
- Infants between 0 and 2 years stay for free, also on request you can request our Free Baby Kit that includes cot and high chair;
- Discounted rates for your children up to 12 years.
Hotels in Turin with family rooms
Discover our family suites:Discover the suite
Luxury Two-Bedroom Suite
On the top floor of the hotel, offering exclusive city views, these 130 m² suites are perfect for families looking for luxury and style.
Superior Two-Bedroom Suite
Cozy and modern is perfect for a holiday of comfort! The suite, 120 m², can accommodate a large family of six people, including four adults and two children up to 16 years.
Classic Two-Bedroom Suite
Minimalist style is the ideal solution for those looking for a lot of space! The suite, 120 m², can accommodate a large family of six people, including four adults and two children up to 16 years.
Superior Deluxe Suite
Spacious and modern! The suite, from 90 m², can accommodate a large family of four, including two adults and two children up to 16 years.
The cozy nest for your family, can accommodate two adults and a child up to 16 years.
Our services designed for families
FREE BABY KIT
We provide you with our Free Baby Kit consisting of a travel cot and a high chair.
Make a surprise to your child, from zero to three years, booking the Baby Surprise you will find on your arrival a small gift to make his stay special!
Booking the Kids Surprise your child will find in the suite a small gift to discover Turin!
Our offer designed for families
Request your quote now!
Remember to include in your request the dates of your stay and the number of people, for your children specify their age.
Are you looking for inspiration for your family holiday in Turin?
Discover all the practical information to better organize your trip, what to see in a weekend in Turin with the family and the advice of Maria Luisa and Paolo, blogger of Italiaconibimbi.it!